PLEASE REVIEW THESE SIMPLE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY IN ORDER
1. GMAIL: Set up a Google or gmail account, or use one that you have. You must be a Little Viking player or relative of a player to be a member.
2. GOOGLE + (GOOGLE PLUS IS AN ADDITIONAL SERVICE THAT YOU REGISTER FOR AFTER YOU HAVE YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT): Sign in to your account and go to YOU+ (Google+) on top left Google Page menu. Sign up for a Google+ page...you don't need any info on this other than to fill in your proper name. NOTE: YOU NEED TO FILL IN YOUR NAME OR IT WILL NOT REGISTER.
3. When done, send your gmail address to Chris Maass (firstname.lastname@example.org). Note: only send the gmail address after you have set up your Google+ page.
4. We will add your Google+ ID to the approved user list and you will be cleared to view all Little Vikings videos.
5. TO REVIEW: set up Gmail, set up GooglePlus, send in email address.
SEE THE EXAMPLES BELOW:
EXAMPLE: If you see "+You" you either have not set up a Google+ page or you are not logged in.
EXAMPLE 2: If you see your name like this, you are ready to go!
Once you are added to the system, you can view videos, as follows:
1. Log into google with your user and password
2. Open a new internet window (keeping the other page open) and go to the Little Vikings video page.
3. Click on your team’s videos. This will link directly to the YouTube video.
4. NOTE: You can not watch these private videos on mobile devices, only typical computer.
REMEMBER TO SIGN IN ON GOOGLE BEFORE CLICKING ON THE VIDEO.